Monday, January 18, 2010

I Can't Believe It's Been A Year...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHER!!!
The blowup pool may seem over the top...
but it was definitely necessary.
First step... get naked.
Second Step... blow out the candle
Third Step... pretend we don't live in a society with cultural norms regarding food.
He wasn't sure about it at first and kept looking at us like, "What's the catch?"
Then he just started grabbing handfuls and shoving them in as fast as he could.

If I didn't know any better... definitely chocolate.



Then Jessica painted an anime version of Asher on the Seawall. Graffiti makes a good first birthday present right?
Asher's Room
And Finally... a random Okinawa picture.
These are the doctor fish that eat dead skin off your feet. It tickles like crazy.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

The pool idea is awesome!!! Asher is sooo cute...I can't believe he is one already! Happy Birthday!!!

aswigfromthesiggs said...

That is awesome! The pool is such a great idea, and necessary :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHER!