Saturday, January 30, 2010

SAKURA....


It's Cherry Blossom (Sakura) Season in Okinawa... the first Cherry Blossoms in all of Japan


This festival is at the ancient Ryukyu Castle known as Nakijin




I love his crazy faces...

He loved the Blossoms


It's a beautiful venue for Cherry Blossom viewing
Lately Asher has enjoyed climbing in and out of drawers, closets, cupboards... pretty much everything in the house.
And you thought he looked like Trevr before...

A friend of ours... Michael Spagna... took these pictures of my graffiti... which one of these is not like the others.

4 comments:

aswigfromthesiggs said...

Your graffiti is so great, who knew you had some vandalizing talents. Those Cherri blossoms are beautiful, what fun to have them in January.

Mar said...

okay - seriously impressive artwork, Jess! way to go. i could have only drawn a stick figure. love it. great vandalism.

xoxo
marianne

Cam said...

I just found your blog on Lynette's site. I love the pictures! I am a little jealous of y'all with the cherry blossoms as I sit here snowed in. :)

raza patel said...

Looks like you had a great time.