Sunday, June 28, 2009

Visiting Trevr's Family...

I am a little behind since these pictures are from some time in mid-April. In an effort to actually get caught up, I'm just going to throw a lot of pictures at you with a few brief explanations. If I do this, you might actually get to see Japan before we leave... but no promises.
Trevr's Grandpa Wilson with Asher.
It was a bit cold in Roosevelt. After living in Florida, you would think I could manage a color other than pasty-white. No such luck. Between Trevr's fish-belly white and my glow in the dark blue-white, poor kid doesn't stand a chance.
This is Brent and Ashlie's dog, Sammy. She was wonderful with Asher... plenty of kissing and sniffing... but always gentle. Asher loved it.

Grandma and Grandpa Wildson
Plus... Ashlie and Brent.

This was Asher's first experience with snow. He couldn't stop blinking at all the white stuff hitting his face.

Trevr's mom and dad were so kind. They took us ice-fishing while we were there and we went to Jackson, Wyoming. We even met big-foot.

Asher cuddling with grandpa Eborn.
We met up with Trevr's brother Brian who is going to school at ISU in Pocatello. We miss you Uncle Brian! We've been searching all the anime stores here in Okinawa... you're going to love it.
I realized that I have been mentioning Asher's new cousin Jack, but that I haven't shown any pictures. Here he is with his sister Elle. Aren't they the cutest kids in the world? I can say that since I'm not their mom... and it's true.

1 comment:

aswigfromthesiggs said...

Ha! I found your blog! I thought forever that it was trevandjess.blogspot.com.

I love the photo of Asher trying to catch snow flakes with his tongue :)

Keep up the blogging, I love to see that little guy grow.