Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Stuff...


Okay, so I'm just going to fly through these... because I'm that far behind.
With Grandpa Dave
Great Grandpa Winterton
GG Winterton
Flying to Okinawa and happy about it. He only cried once... notice the plane shoes. Thanks Grannie Annie.
Leaving behind Aunt Katie

Uncle Stevie getting ready for his date
GG Harrington... yes, I'm jumping around.
Now we're in Okinawa... first time in swings
With daddy in Uniform

Back on the plane... this is what happens when the swine flu hits Japan
It was a long plane ride... but a good one
Our first beach in Okinawa
The View from our window
First slide Ride

First Swing
Enjoying playgroup

Post Haircut Trauma
Pre- haircut trauma
First movie. He was supposed to sleep, but he loved it and watched the whole thing.
Star Trek...
Trevr's Birthday party... It's a Japanese thing
Happy 33rd Trevr!
Japanese Temple
Shuri Temple
Playgroup... these are his first friends... Owen and Jack Jack
You are not allowed to live in Okinawa unless you have your toes done at Cocoks... and they have to be completely over the top. Why yes, you do see glitter.

Asher started rolling over at about 3 1/2 months... which made diaper changes difficult
I hope this picture doesn't offend anyone. :)
Lovin Daddy




From our balcony

First taste of rice cereal... yum.
Incidentally, rice cereal makes a good hair gel. I have no idea how it got in there.
On the reef outside our home

This is the view of our home from the reef at low tide


He even sleeps like Trevr
First time at the pool- 3 months old and he loved it


Trevr and I got our divers' licenses. So much fun.
My best friend's aunt and uncle (Caroline and Ron) also live here on the island... small world.
What do you do when you need to use the restroom and you have a baby...The Japanese think of everything
Now we're back at the pool... I'm a new blogger... it will get better

3 comments:

aswigfromthesiggs said...

Wow, what a post! I don't think I have ever seen so many pictures in one post before! Love all the pictures, so glad you put more on. That little Asher is such a clown! He smiles with his mouth open :)

What is with the guys with nylons on their heads?

Love the toes, naked bum, hair, food shots, sleeping shots, ALL of it! So good to see you guys doing so great. Love and Miss You!

Lynette said...

Asher is getting so big and so handsome!! It sure looks like you guys are having some amazing adventures! Happy Birthday Trevr...that Japaneses panty-hose thing is well...pretty creepy!! Keep keeping us updated on all your fun adventures in Japan!

Rowbury Adventures said...

hey! I just found your blog though Taya's and thought I'd say hi! Even though we've only met one time! It looks like you guys are having way to much fun! And your little man is getting so big already I can't believe it!